Marshal Instruments gauge set 3 3/8 & 2 1/16

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Knuckle Dragger, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I have a set of Marshal Comp II LED electrical gauges from my truck for sale;

Their website can give you more info then I can: http://www.marshallinstruments.com/

They are the Comp II LED series, Speedo and Tach are 3 3/8, the Water temp, Oil pressure, Volts and Fuel are 2 1/16. The Fuel is 0-90 ohm GM.

This is just before I pulled them from my truck, the panel isn't included just the gauges.
    cluster.jpg

Speedometer

speedo.jpg
    Tach
    tach.jpg
    Both gauges have had the mounting stud trimmed way down for clearance so make sure that will work for you.
    cutmounts.jpg

And the rest:
    fuel.jpg oil.jpg temp.jpg volts.jpg

The oil and temp senders come with them and I'll put in the adapters I got with my new Autometers. I'm changing these out because with them being LED I can't dim them with the factory switch.

Asking $275 shipped to the lower 48. If you want to PM me with an offer please include your zip code.

2. AK99

AK99 Veteran Member

What speed sensor were you using with the speedo? Going off of what the website says, I *think* it would work with the stock sensor in an LT1 style T56, but I'm honestly not sure. Also, do the smaller guages light up brighter than the larger ones, or is that just how it looks in the picture?

3. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I pulled a 4k PPM off the VSS stock to the 94 C1500. The gauge is programmable so it should adapt to what ever you are using. Their website is more informative and their tech support was pretty good.

IIRC the brightness is pretty equal. In that picture I have a bunch of different resisters in there trying to dim them. I'm very sensitive to light when driving at night. The only reason I took them out was because you need a special dimmer to adjust the brightness and I wasn't willing to add it. The smaller gauges have replaceable bulbs but the tach and speedo are "built in" for lack of a better term

4. 1972_Z-28

1972_Z-28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sent info to my son who has a 94 Chevy 1500 also. He is planning on restoring it.

Knuckle Dragger likes this.