may have to look elsewhere

Discussion in 'Pro-Touring F-Body' started by bygblok, Jul 31, 2015.

1. 2nd gen Guy

2nd gen Guy Veteran Member

So why doesn't he treat everyone with the same respect ? Maybe those who have been in contact with him can let him know that he's getting negative feedback on here .the least he could /should do is refund these guys

2. phat80

phat80 Veteran Member

Dave?

Dave's not here man! Dave who? Who the hell are we slammin? Just out of curiosity.

3. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Update: Dave actually emailed me last week apologizing for not getting back with sooner, like the last 6 months.... Could have been just dumb luck since I don't think he pays much attention to this site anymore, but who knows.

We'll see if he keeps up communication as I replied saying we either need to square up with a refund check or to send me my parts and get this reconciled. I want to support the small business owner as I am one myself now after 24 years of the corporate grind. But no matter the size of your business, customer service has to be core to your philosophy or you will inevitably fail.

Hopefully more to follow as I'm hoping Dave does the right thing.....

4. KEVS79

KEVS79 Veteran Member

I have to say it is threads like this that made me not purchase his products. He has good product reviews but horrible customer service reviews. I ended up getting most of my stuff from Keith at Custom Works. He was great to deal with, very responsive on emails, texts and phone calls. Heck I even texted him on a Sunday night not expecting a reply till Monday but he texted me back within minutes!! Highly recommended.

5. 5spd540

5spd540 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I got all my stuff today. Dave is the man delivered as he said he would.

6. DENALI

DENALI Veteran Member

Consider yourself lucky. There are untold others who have had the exact opposite from him.

7. phat80

phat80 Veteran Member

Custom Works

Talked to Custom Works on Monday, my stuff arrived at the freight forwarding service in Victoria today (it was probably there yesterday)

Very nice young man to deal with.

8. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Dave has come through on my order, we spoke at length the other day about the communication issues and production-related / customer service concerns. Seems as though he has increased his production and stocking capability and has seen an improvement in his orders as a result. I'm glad to finally be getting my product and hopeful that a quality supplier of our aftermarket components may have turned the corner on customer service.

9. 72BIGBLOCK

72BIGBLOCK Veteran Member

I've done business with Dave he's a great guy to this day if i need parts I call him
    Sorry about this but I have his bushings, and a few other things and it's been a solid product.
    I believe I called custom works once and no one picked up my call