Meet Nina

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by xten, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ZEN357

ZEN357 Veteran Member

Congrats on the new puppy!!!

2. MIDNIGHTBLUE

MIDNIGHTBLUE Veteran Member

Please stop that, I have older dogs and adding a puppy is something I want to do SOOOOO bad. Congratulations.

3. LADDTWZ

LADDTWZ Veteran Member

Cute Pup, Labs are adorable and great companions. Love the color.

4. xten

xten Veteran Member

Thanks guys! We've had labs for years. Yes they are great companions. We've had a couple yellow, couple black, Kid has a chocolate, and we've had a silver. When we went to get Bella, the silver one, there was a charcoal right next to her dad, and I always thought how beautiful and shiny he was. Didn't think I'd be getting one so soon. There were 11 silvers and charcoals in the litter. 10 were born in the birthing pen, then the mother walked out to the garage and had Nina on the garage floor. That's when I knew she was the one for me, since I have spent most of my life on a garage floor. And she kind of took a fancy to me and the wife, tail wagging constantly in a circle. I really hope she likes it here with us. We still miss Mia like crazy, and not trying to replace her. But we are dog people and our home is too quiet and empty.

5. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

that's as good a reason as any. When the kid got her dog, I made her sit down with NO expression and see which puppy came to check her out. Just one, and that's the dog still with her mom. Let the puppy chose you and you'll never regret it.