Membership Milestone.... Freebie Anyone?

MikeM79

Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 5, 1999
East Quogue, NY
Guys,

Any time now we will have signed up our 20,000th member. It does not seem all that long ago that I remember using the AltaVista search engine (it was Google before Google came along) to find a site about Second Generation Camaros. I started reading MadMike's stuff....and have never stopped. Someday I will finish it all.

To mark this important milestone we are giving away one free NastyZ28 decal to anyone who asks for one. Here is what is looks like:

newdecal2.jpg

It measures 8 3/4 inches long by 1 3/8 inches high. It is one of those decals with the two sided backing. The important thing about applying one of these is to take your time and peel s-l-o-w-l-y. Here is a copy of the instructions:

decalinstructions.jpg

Anyway, here is how to get yours:

Send a self addressed, stamped business length (9 inches long) envelope to:

NastyZ28.com
PO Box 123
Dawsonville Georgia 30534

They come in white, red, blue, or gold.

You are welcome to one for free. If you want more than one then throw a buck a piece in the envelope. If you send cash, just wrap it up well so it is not obvious what is inside. The post office is in New York City.....not in Mayberry, North Carolina...... capeeeesh?

Please be sure to scrawl your color preference, quantity requested and so forth on a piece of paper and put that in the envelope too. If you don't express a preference then you will get whatever (probably white since we have the most of that one).

402z28

Veteran Member
Mar 2, 2006
sunnylane cemetary
when choosing a color, am I choosing for the background or the actual letter colors. example: the one shown is blue with white letters, is that the considered white or blue....

Thanks
Chris

Camaro_Bunny

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 22, 2006
DFW Area, Texas
402z28 said:
when choosing a color, am I choosing for the background or the actual letter colors. example: the one shown is blue with white letters, is that the considered white or blue....

Thanks
Chris

Dude, don't be a cheap A$$. Fork it over for one of each! LMAO:D

j/k you know it's good to see you here!

Last edited:

Latest posts