MODERN CLASSICS, MODERN CLASSIC INTERIORS.....RUN, DONT WALK AWAY

bjfife

Sep 8, 2022
If you go into the home page on the website dcozzi posted, in the upper right corner gives a phone icon option to call or the teardrop icon opens up his location in maps.

** Address removed***
thank you and Dcozzi for the info. at first i was lost trying to find that info you mentioned because i was looking at it on a computer. oddly it only shows that entire upper bar on mobile site. I remember when i was researching a year or so ago that someone mentioned Ft Wayne so you guy's helped me a ton with that link. I sent a message to him on the modern classics facebook page 2 days ago also, so i am hoping he reaches out instead of having to do a small claims court issue with him.

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
hello, i see nobody ever replied about current address back in 2019. but i am hoping somebody has some info on the guy. i ordered my dash and center console over a year and a half ago. i would get emails and him answering the phone for the first 6 months or so. each time was a different excuse, either "oh i thought it shipped already, i will make sure it goes out tomorrow. then would change to "its waiting on the gauge panel piece but otherwise is ready to go" then changed to "you are a few orders out before i catch up to yours" then after the random selection of those 3 excuses, he finally just quit replying to emails and quit answering the phone. haven't heard a thing from him in probably 8 months or so. i need to file a lawsuit on the guy ASAP.
I'm no lawyer, but if your claim is that old, it may be past its sell by date: statute of limitations.
Also, if the offender's nearest physical presence is in another state, you may be SOL; * outa luck too.
Lotsa "operators" know all about how to evade reckoning; it's baked into their business model. Ask your local small claims court's clerk or your counsel about local jurisdiction & timing elements.

branbell

Veteran Member
Jun 6, 2011
Myrtle Beach, SC
I ordered a dash, door panels and the rear pieces from him on 8/16/2022. I called after placing my order through paypal, got voicemail. Sent an email, no response. I just wanted to confirm that the order was received because we are talking about 2500+ dollars.

I called every day several times a day, leaving a vm when I could...no returned call or anything. I opened a case with Paypal 4 weeks after placing the order and told them what happened. He responded the next day to the paypal case and apologized for the delay and said he never got an email from me...I responded and asked if there was a better email than the one listed on the site if that's their main line of communication. He completed ignored any questions I asked and then posted tracking numbers on 9/27 for the items. It's now 10/5 and there has been no update on the tracking numbers and I've reached out several times via phone/email to get a status update and he isn't responding to those or the paypal messages. I just want the parts... I bought a center console a few years back from him and the work is good...I just wish this communication issue was better.

badazz81z28

Veteran Member
May 4, 2001
Alabama
I ordered a dash, door panels and the rear pieces from him on 8/16/2022. I called after placing my order through paypal, got voicemail. Sent an email, no response. I just wanted to confirm that the order was received because we are talking about 2500+ dollars.

I called every day several times a day, leaving a vm when I could...no returned call or anything. I opened a case with Paypal 4 weeks after placing the order and told them what happened. He responded the next day to the paypal case and apologized for the delay and said he never got an email from me...I responded and asked if there was a better email than the one listed on the site if that's their main line of communication. He completed ignored any questions I asked and then posted tracking numbers on 9/27 for the items. It's now 10/5 and there has been no update on the tracking numbers and I've reached out several times via phone/email to get a status update and he isn't responding to those or the paypal messages. I just want the parts... I bought a center console a few years back from him and the work is good...I just wish this communication issue was better.

Dang! I would make a personal visit to the shop.

boltupal

Veteran Member
May 21, 2018
Michael G Ball was convicted of felony child solicitation . Had his insurance license revoked in 2010