Murphy the collie had his first birthday yesterday!

f-body freak

Veteran Member
Nov 22, 2014
northern ohio
Good to hear Steve. As I sit here with a headache, slight cough & a 99 degree temp :(
Wife also has temp & some body aches. She's a nurse & has covid tests here. We'll see if we gotz it... Its her birthday & looks like any festivities for that are cancelled :mad:

72'z'steve

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2000
waukesha wi usa
I had a "fever" but was never above 100 degrees,just mild, I even thought it was off-can't find a old school mercury t-mometer anywhere, but when I got better the temp was is 98.5 consistent.Wifey never got a fever at all,was right in 98ish degree spot and she had the aches-that tooth infection in her capped tootho_O which needed extraction and tooth pain???She had the aches way worse than me too She did the drive thru test required for her work and she was positive,so some strange stuff issues for different people.I hope its just a cold Freak, and if it is the bug that its short and minor! Take care Steve!!

f-body freak

Veteran Member
Nov 22, 2014
northern ohio
^^^
Thanks Steve. She has body aches pretty bad, 101 temp. I think I'm starting to feel better, but tired & no energy. We'll see how we feel in the morning. Think I might be like my dad tonight... He says he never stays up for the New Year anymore. :(

72'z'steve

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2000
waukesha wi usa
I haven't stayed up for new years since 2000 whenY2K was going to end us all :rolleyes: Didn't buy into it but I wanted to call all my paranoid friends who bailed on our planned get together and give them the business :crazy: Being in central time zone,never got the "new years" at 11 PM watching the new york celebrations,plus isn't it really the new year in Austrailia?? at 5PM our time???but we are America and every thing revolves around us :crazy::lush: Hope its just a mild bug for you and wifey-stay inside and relax-Happy new year Steve!!

f-body freak

Veteran Member
Nov 22, 2014
northern ohio
Day 2 I guess. I think I feel better, I'm puttzin around in the garage, but my fever is up to 101.4. Hers 101.8 & still bad body aches. Our tests were positive. We're just relaxing & taking it easy. See how tomorrow is

72'z'steve

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2000
waukesha wi usa
Dang! take it easy and stay warm,at least you have the drive to putz in the garage,I was glad to be on my back under a blanket! keep us posted hope the best for you and yours-Steve!!

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Did you guys get a cough? I tested positive on the 24th and the cough is killing me. Couple of crappy days is all I really had besides the damn cough.

Sorry for the hijack Steve.

72'z'steve

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2000
waukesha wi usa
No worries about a hijack-the doggie is just a distraction or bright spot from this bad spell we are all having :) sharing real info from people you know is more important.Cough is what took me to urgent care so early 3d day morning,my lower back hurt so bad and my diaphragm [sp?] hurt so bad when I coughed I had to hug myself each time and I'm not a wimp.3 weeks later and my lower back especially on my right side still hurts-didn't help falling on the ice today right on the back and bounced the head off the ice pretty good-had a hat and hood up so some protection,but back REALLY hurts now!I was really plugged up in sinuses and thought I had a sinus infection,the infusion broke all that stuff loose and halted the cough.Wifey on the other hand 3 weeks still has a cough and its now the dry cough as she's drained out AARRUUGGHH,not a smoker either of us.She's still "slow" though went to Kroger this morning and I was running her over with the cart constantly and we've shopped together for 30 plus years she leads and picks and I follow like a good [hen pecked] hubby.;) I finally got her a hand basket and went out on my own :crazy: Take care fellas Steve!!