Muscle Car Magazine

1970camaronut

Veteran Member
Jul 25, 2010
Muscle Car Review - Scott Kiehne's L78 Camaro is shown and described on the current newstand issue. Congrats on winning the 1970-1972 class Scott!

Last edited:

70 SS/L78

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 5, 2005
Rockford, MN
Thank you!
I just found out myself a couple of days ago and picked up the magazine yesterday(Saturday). Below is the page from the magazine that I just scanned in this morning to email to family & friends.

Actually my class was for all non-Z28 Camaro's (mostly 67-73), the show has a separate class for Z28's. Every year 'Musclecar Review' attends this show and they do a feature article on it, lots of nice cars there for a local/regional show. This was my 1st official & only show I attended this last summer.

pagewitharticlereduced.jpg

**On A side note, I know Darren Costello's Mulsanne Blue L78 is 'Featured' in "Camaro Performers" magazine this month also! It just come out a couple of days ago but I haven't picked up the issue yet.... probably go out and get it today.

Last edited:

70-SS/RS-L78

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 19, 2003
Phila area
Congratulations Scott, That is Awesome and your car definitely deserves the accolades as does Darren’s L78….
Way to go Guys:)

70 SS/L78

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 5, 2005
Rockford, MN
Darren's Car

As I mentioned in my first post, here's the first 2 pages of Darren's car featured in the current issue (Jan 2013) of 'Camaro Performers' magazine. Real nice article, his car is featured on 4 pages so there's more to the article.... So be sure to go pick up the magazine

Congratulations Darren! Nice car & great owner!

Darrenscar_1reduced.jpg

Darrenscar_2reduced.jpg

Last edited:

ronzz572

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 8, 2007
imperial pa
Congratulations Scott and darren, Well deserved recognition. You both have very nice top notch cars. Great job on them.