Muscle Car Magazine

DarrenX33

Veteran Member
May 23, 2005
Illinois
Thank you Scott for posting and also thanks to everyone for the very nice comments. The photo shoot took place last April and was a neat experience. My family and I are very happy with the way the feature turned out. Admittedly it was tough to hold out that long to see the final outcome. But it was well worth the wait.

And most importantly, Congratulations to Scott for the show win and the ink. I still can't believe the effort he pulled off to get that car together. Simply amazing feat! People take years to restore a car to the level of quality that he did. It took him just under one. :bowtie:

Ricks72Z28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 1, 2005
Congrats Scott and Darren, very cool to have your cars recognized and published. Well deserved :bowtie:

R Mitchell

Veteran Member
Aug 20, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
A very nice spread on your car Darren....I finally found a copy. A great car, and a great car guy deserves this kind of exposure....I've always thought your second gen is one of the nicest around and you should be proud....I am to be able to say I've seen your car in person and that I personally know you!

Latest posts