My 1979 Camaro Z28 Project!

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by Blu-By-U 79Z, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Blu-By-U 79Z

Blu-By-U 79Z Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Hey man! It’s been slow on progress. I’ve been going back through the back sides of the fenders, doors and trunk lid stripping and spraying fresh epoxy. I bought a different trunk lid because my original one had some rust coming through the underside.
    Got the replacement in and fixed a few spots. Stripped it, epoxied the outside and treated the inside.

Had a home project come up so I’m going to be on pause for a week or 2 then back on it more. I’ll try to get updated pictures of what’s gone on when I can.

rode2nowhere and olstyle like this.
  2. Andrew Talbert

Andrew Talbert New Member

I've got to have this cluster. I already have the factory gauge cluster which I put in to change out the idiot cluster. Still can't understand why Chevrolet put a clock in it and no oil pressure gauge, but I put an oil pressure gauge in the clock's place. Ordered one for Chevrolet truck and it matched the Camaro gauge. This Dakota Digital looks very simple to Install

3. bondora68

bondora68 Veteran Member

Andrew, Can you provide a link to the truck oil pressure gauge that you ordered please?

4. CT1275

CT1275 Member

5. Andrew Talbert

Andrew Talbert New Member

I'm sorry I'm late in replying, I haven't been on Nasty in a while, but I got it from LMC Truck