My baby. I'm so proud of her.

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
My oldest daughter Ashley. Watch the Big Bang Theory? Dr. Sheldon Cooper? Started college in 6th grade. So did she. In this photo, she's in Ventura, Ca. making a presentation at a symposium about Lyme Disease. Scientists from all over the world came to this. I don't have a clue what the hell that all means. Ask me metallurgical engineering questions and I'm your man!

283482936_735054034305964_8396684651258911135_n.jpg

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
That is awesome! Good for her. If she grew up trying to spell that last name, no wonder she has such a big rain!

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
That is awesome! Good for her. If she grew up trying to spell that last name, no wonder she has such a big rain!
It was always a little difficult when they'd put it on my hockey jerseys! When I played for the US Senior Olympic Hockey Team, everyones letters for the names all had to be the same size. We had a couple guys who's names were 4-5 letters. It was so small you couldn't read them. An exception was finally made. I was the only one with little letters.

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
It was always a little difficult when they'd put it on my hockey jerseys! When I played for the US Senior Olympic Hockey Team, everyones letters for the names all had to be the same size. We had a couple guys who's names were 4-5 letters. It was so small you couldn't read them. An exception was finally made. I was the only one with little letters.
HA! And I thought Cecchini was bad. And I meant to say "big brain" in my original message...

BLUE72CAMARO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 15, 2004
Bunker Hill, IL
So she started college in 6th grade which means she probably mastered spelling her last name in 5th? Just kidding man that is awesome! Way more going on upstairs than I have for sure I just design industrial equipment for a living.

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
So she started college in 6th grade which means she probably mastered spelling her last name in 5th? Just kidding man that is awesome! Way more going on upstairs than I have for sure I just design industrial equipment for a living.
She went to Mt Holyoke in Holyoke, Mass. She was around 14 months old and we took her for a sleigh walk around our community. We stopped at a crosswalk and we hear "s-t-o-p...stop." I almost s%@*t. All she said at that point was mom and dad.