My Cat - Is a Reject!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by BTTB71SS, Jun 22, 2012.

1. BTTB71SS

BTTB71SS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Just have to say that my cat is a reject:screwup:

Come down this morning to the basement to get on the computer when i see him sitting under my computer chair and their is something in front of him.

Then he bats his paw and what do know you it is a frickin! mouse. The weine isn't trying to kill it but is playing with the mouse instead. :mad:

I'm yelling at him to kill the d@mn thing but NO! He just wants it to run around so he can chase it. So i am trying to get near it, so i can stomp it but he keeps getting in the way. The mouse escaped into the closet so now i am setting traps.

2. Cardinal

Cardinal Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Your cat is one of "those" cats that loves to torture critters not kill them. House cats seem to be that way because we humans feed them = they aren't hungry enough to eat anything else.

When I was a kid, we had two male long haired grey cats that were inside/outside cats. They would work together stalking and killing mice, moles, birds, and rabbits! They were something to watch. One lying in wait to pounce on the prey while the other one drove the prey to him.

3. green 1977

green 1977 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

LOL Rick.... let him outside to play with the gophers:) :)

4. Rich Schmidt

Rich Schmidt Veteran Member

All cats do that. It is how they kill mice. They eventually kill them. It takes a while and sometimes the mouse gets away. Domestic cats are considered the most vicious killers in the cat families because the dont need to kill to eat,and they torture their food to death. I have 3 cats that go outside and live in the suburbs and have a daily supply of "fresh meat" in my yard. Mostly the heads and back sides of mice,moles,chipmunks and birds.

Two of my cats are actually declawed. I have never had a cat declawed in my entire life. When I got one of the cats(a crazy orange tabby) he would attack everybody's legs and leave us a bloody mess with lumps on us from his dirty litterbox paws. We had the other one done so that she couldnt attack him. The 3rd cat is a skinny little tabby that is real bitchy,she still has her "pointies".She ius the one known throughout te entire neighborhood as the mighty hunter. All the neighbors find dead critters in their yards from her. The declawed cats go outside and kill by either breaking the backs of the critters by flinging them in the air,or holding them down with their front paws and ripping their guts out with their rear claws. I swear the orange tabby has been watching too much Animal Planet. He must think he is a lion on the plains of Africa. He jumps out and attacks us trying to bury his imaginary claws into us while biting out legs. I think in his little cat brain he is seeing himself as an 800# lion leaping onto an elephant and bring it down. What a nut. He is the one that loves to fling his victims around for an hour before killing them.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  5. BTTB71SS

BTTB71SS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Well it looked like my cat was letting it catch it's breath, so it could run around again :( ... Moron of a cat ;)

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

We used to have a cat that would kill anything and everything that got into the house. Nobody was home 12 hours out of the day so we don't know how long he spend killing the critters, we would just find them dead near the doorway, and the cat would hear the door being unlocked and as soon as the door was opened would be sitting behind it with a "look what I killed for you" look on his face LOL.

7. Bill81

Bill81 Veteran Member

This brings to mind my cat. I open the door one night to let him in. I just happen to see something in his mouth. I yell at him and I chase him because I knew what it was. Well the little bastard runs into the living room and drops the mouse. My wife and kid scream and jump on the couch. That was the funniest part of the whole thing. I chased that thing for a few minutes with my cat in tow. I finally got the mouse to go out the back door. He has brought a mouse in twice. The other time, the mouse didn't move so well. He was probably on the down hill.

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

^^^^LOL that's hilarious!!!!

9. pinoaktwh

pinoaktwh Member

You need to turn on the video camera before you let the cat in.

That post made my day.

10. Randy 81

Randy 81 Veteran Member

My cat loves to torture animals when he is outside. He catches lizards, picks them up and moves them into the middle of the driveway, lets them go and chases them, repeating this as long as the lizard lives or until he gets bored. Cats can be very mean. Of course the big cats do this sometimes as well, usually for training their young ones on hunting.