My Invention

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Ryan 79, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Ryan 79

Ryan 79 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

These are Hot Wheels cars made into air cleaner wingnuts.

http://i57.tinypic.com/o6y4o1.j[IMG]

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2lifvko.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I make these based off pics of your car. They have a metal plate and nut in them, theyre not just tapped plastic, and they are tapped and screwed together, so they wont rattle apart.

Obviously, for show use only. If you want to put this on your air cleaner and rev your engine to the moon, go ahead, itll hold together, but I dont think they would hold up to prolonged engine heat.

You can handle these, theyre not going to come apart, and theyre Hot Wheels cars, so they are nearly indestructible. Dont drop them, the paint will chip, but the car will still be fine.

PM me if you want one done. Solid color 70-73 Camaros are 23 shipped, everything else in the pic is $25, and I have lots of HW cars of different models, pickups too, and I also have a bunch of Racing Champs and Johnny Lightnings I can do.

I can also do two tone and racing stripes, but this is more money. I will NOT do metallics, pearls, or decals of any kind on these. The metallics and pearls either come out too much or not enough on something this size, and I dont care how much clear you put on a water slide decal, they wont hold up to repeated handling

Green 70 in the pic is already sold, I can make another one. If I dont have your car, I find one on Ebay, have you paypal me the money for it, and I order it so you dont have to pay for shipping twice. I have enough 70-73 Camaros that I could do those til the end of time, and nearly as many 81s.

I also have a two week guarantee. From the time I accept the order , I have two weeks to send you a tracking number. If you dont have a tracking number in two weeks, it is free.

PM me if you want one done

2. Coadster32

Coadster32 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Pretty cool idea, and good price as well.

3. dirtmod08

dirtmod08 Veteran Member Gold Member

That's pretty neat, wish I could use one. But honestly, I was amazed that my air cleaner top wasn't rubbing on the hood - so I'm sure I have Zero clearance for something fun like that.
    Wanna see my invention? Wine bottle screw made into a hood ornament. :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  4. Ryan 79

Ryan 79 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

The wine bottle screw is neat.

I have the same hood clearance problem you do, the stud I use for the motor is too short for my Camaro wingnut. I keep a spare stud in my car so I can use it at shows, then before I leave, I switch them back.

5. Batman

Batman Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

So.......

What happens if the car overheats? :)

6. dirtmod08

dirtmod08 Veteran Member Gold Member

Don't stand in front of it.