My new Beretta LS swap RWD conversion 4.8/5spd

woody80z28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 8, 2004
walton, ny usa
You know there video coming soon...but I'm too excited not to post these pics. The axle is done! Ready to install under the car. Mounts for the lower control arms, torque arm, panhard bar and coilovers are all done. They're all adjustable so I can dial them in perfect in the car. The 3.73s and LSD are back in and my Motorsports Tech custom order Explorer 5x4.5 to Beretta 5x100 hubcentric and wheelcentric spacers are on. I also tested my 15" slicks and they clear the Ford brakes by a mile.

0Xfwimt.jpg

z9e7n1n.jpg

3kcWs4r.jpg

Did get the first half of the video done:
Measuring for the the adapters and making them work on the axle. That whole axle was pretty rusty too, so I blasted and rebuilt the calipers for $4 a side. And I picked up some more truck parts for it!
BZ3HOjN.jpg

Just finished the lower control arms tonight but forgot to get a pic. Adjustability will be sweet.

woody80z28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 8, 2004
walton, ny usa
Actually got the car in my old man's garage finally and did the FWD delete. Got his lift functional a few weeks ago. Heat will be done this week. Sucks working in the cold when I'm used to my heated garage, but that lift is awesome already. I appreciate the room too, cause my garage is pretty full with the Camaro.

Time to start cutting and get all this stuff in there. I'd love to have it done by May 21...that's the day I sold the last one. But Auhust 29 (when I bought the new one) is probably a more realistic goal. haha

gnY3qVp.jpg

51C0jtr.jpg

n6YXSiS.jpg

uTAO2Eg.jpg

Byyeeeeeeee

woody80z28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 8, 2004
walton, ny usa
Poor Camaro still sits there...but I think I can knock out this sloppy build pretty quick. I need something to drive other than my 8.1 truck. haha

Got the rest of the FWD delete video up.

And a little taste of the next one...
m3zv4pw.jpg