Another day another $1.75. Figured out my spring pads up front were bent and not allowing the springs to seat all the way. Straightened them up and its sitting way too low now. I may replace the front springs with some hybrid coil overs.
The front are 15X4's and 15X10's in back. Brought the front camber in about 1/2 degree and put a 3/8" isolator in on top of the springs. In back I raised the rear 1 inch with coilover adjustment and pushed the whole rear end back almost an inch with a slightly longer bulletproof Strange Chromoly driveshaft with billet yoke. I adjusted the 4 link to put the center just behind the front doors and below the crank centerline. Took it out for a drive a few minutes ago and no rubbing and the I couldnt get the tires to break loose under normal driving. Before I'd hit second gear under 3/4 or more throttle and the tires would break loose. None of that now. Busy morning. I'm going with a hybrid coilover set up in front next month which will make setup and tuning much easier.
So its a tad bit higher all around and seems to clear everything although I havent driven with a passenger yet. Fresh coat of epoxy primer on the passenger side . Getting close to wrapping up the door but theres some work left to do on the area around the handle before I'm happy with it. Then its on to the front end and making that fiberglass nose fit like its should.
I went ahead and picked up one of the front hybrid coilover setups from viking with 550 lb springs. Set the compression and rebound up about midway at 11 out of 19. lip of the fender is at 24 1/2" which puts the rim right at the top of the tire in front. OMG what a difference those things made. It drives wonderfully now with no rubbing whatsoever.