My Project

Plant Engineer

Veteran Member
May 17, 2017
Fort Mill SC
Unless something weird happens this will be the final stance adjustment. The 4 link still needs to get tuned but the height will stay the same front and back. Once it hits second gear those 325's break loose right now. This is as low as I can go without rubbing the tires or not being able to get out of my driveway without hitting the 4 link crossmember. I have to say again what a good ride I get with the Viking coilover hybrids in front. And also how amazingly good that Fuel Injection setup works. Start it up. Drive . No surprises.

2Cio5J.jpg

Plant Engineer

Veteran Member
May 17, 2017
Fort Mill SC
I'm going to take a bit of a hiatus from body work excpet to even out the primer and such. Going Drag Racing on the 4th of August and I need to set the 4 links up and get everythng ready to go.

Wha wants to guess on times? With 12 inch Slicks I'm thinking 10.7-10.9 at 125-128 ish.

Plant Engineer

Veteran Member
May 17, 2017
Fort Mill SC
We'll see . Ive run faster (9.90) in a MUCH heavier car (4000 lb cougar ) with a SBF but it was more race oriented ( 438 inch 13:1 solid roller 125 shot NO2 with AFR heads and 4K stall ) but it had ladder bars. Similar track conditions to what we have this time of year. Come to think of it Ive never raced a Chevrolet.

Latest posts