My Rusty 81 Berlinetta

Ratty_81

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2020
09C7799D-01BB-466F-9FCC-F1B20B09F731.jpeg
14799DBC-888D-4C87-8ACD-BE1C1EF5B5A0.jpeg
41DE397A-82AA-4CA5-AAEC-27929169A7F8.jpeg
She’s running and driving. Electric fans inop, so it gets hot after a bit of the idling. Runs pretty damn good though.
Kinda burnt out and still need to finish the whole interior. I’ll get back to it next week...

Fbird

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 12, 2011
atlanta, ga
great STUFF. After many years of NOT working on mine...i finally changed my attitude/outlook. As a Tool & Die & Mold maker (25+ yrs) precision and perfection are built into ME! Well...sometimes ya just gotta make the damn thing go down the road and that is exactly what MY project is. :(
NOT what I truly want....but I would rather be driving my POS than walking by it every day WANTING to drive SOMETHING.

Ratty_81

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2020
My main motivation at this point is getting my garage back in order and start the daunting task of getting a house ready for a move. I just need to get everything together so it will just need fine tuning/ tinkering here and the versus a complete garage engulfing project. She’s close. Real close.

19806.0Berlinetta

Dec 21, 2018
Awesome machine!! Anyone of us on this forum would be proud to own it. Perfect stance, perfect wheels, beautiful machine. You've done alot of hard work, now throw a Van Halen tape in the cassette deck and drive the wheels off it and enjoy it!

Ratty_81

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2020
Awesome machine!! Anyone of us on this forum would be proud to own it. Perfect stance, perfect wheels, beautiful machine. You've done alot of hard work, now throw a Van Halen tape in the cassette deck and drive the wheels off it and enjoy it!

Thanks, man, that's the plan. Unfortunately, the weather is turning here in the Motor Mitten so I will be storing it away real soon.
Anyone know where I can score a vintage feather roach clip?