Mystery ball bearing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & Diagnosis' started by bazookatooths, Feb 15, 2020.

1. bazookatooths

bazookatooths Member

Oh i'm totally throwing in an extra bolt or nut in the tray thats a damn good trick

2. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Look out! That's some kinky stuff there.

3. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

I went to Rosedale Tech in Pa back in the early 80's. There was a teacher that liked to dick around like that. One time there was a group working on a little honda engine. They had so many problems. Must have torn that engine down 10 times. Got to the point where they left the block in the car and just built it in the car. They finally got it running they way it should. That crazy teacher came up after they went on break and poured some mountain dew all around the head and the floor. They came back and just about busted out in tears. They were starting to pull the head when a bunch of us started clapping. It was like they were on candid camera. Dirty tricks.....Lol...

4. 72'z'steve

72'z'steve Veteran Member

My family is a bunch of punks,when we had tours of the firehouse each year,my dad would paint a bolt red and give it to me to toss under the firetruck :eek:.He said that will keep them busy in their down time!! I was only 7 seven or eight so I did what dad said-my dad would always do crap like that one time my brother was using a drill,went to take a leak,dad put it on reverse,bro came back trying to drill-no luck,new bit,no luck finally saw him lauching and figured it out.I don't pull that crap,had it done too much to me -more Dr Phil material :rolleyes: Later Steve!!

RS1979 likes this.
  5. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I've seen a couple of fist fights over that type of deal over the years. Funny goes away when flag hours are at stake.

xten likes this.
  6. flht99b

flht99b Veteran Member

Reason I replied to this original post is the same thing happened to me. I have a Kendon 2 bike trailer in my garage. Has 4 casters on it and one by one they started shedding the ball bearings.

7. bourbon_scotch

bourbon_scotch Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

bearings from a bicycle wheel?
    check ball from a transmission valve body?
    check ball from a rochester quadrajet?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  8. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Some think it's funny to steal a bolt.....but MUCH more entertaining to ADD a bolt to the cart with 600 pcs....
    I do that with my sons LEGO sets.....lol as I am the FIRST to say...
    "you want to impress me....build it EXACTLY like the instructions!!....anyone can take pieces and put together to make something LOOK cool"