Need Prayers and Uplifting

Happy_Dan

Veteran Member
Sep 13, 2013
New Boston, NH
You have my thoughts and prayers. Can you tell us his name? I am so sorry to hear this. These are the events that take years off parents lives. I wish you and your son and family the best and pray for a complete and speedy recovery

aviator2007

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2020
Denver
Geoman this is so hard to hear as a parent. I worry more about what may happen to my children rather than me. My thoughts and prayers are for a full and swift recovery.

G72Zed

Veteran Member
Sep 8, 2015
Canada
One of the strongest bonds a man can have is with his son. Well, yesterday afternoon my eldest was in an accident at the house. Was it a miscalculated mistake on his part? Yes, but we have all done our share. He was admitted to the hospital burn unit where he is likely to go through surgeries and a long recovery. So lucky he is alive!

Sending you and your Son my thoughts and prayers.

Mistakes are made, and accidents happen, most times “we” all get lucky without a scratch and sometimes without even realizing how close it was, sometimes the luck just runs out.......

He will need you, family and friends to be strong and supportive during this difficult time. Just being there will make the biggest difference for your Son, even if he is not too responsive to the visits, it will make a difference.

The human body can make incredible recovery’s, don’t play down your Sons injuries, but being realistic and positive makes all the difference in that tough road ahead.

Unfortunately I speak from experience.......and thankful everyday that I got a second chance.

Stay strong geoman

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
I worry about my kid all the time when I see dangerous situations, it’s just normal when your a parent. Keep your head up and be strong, he will recover, prayers and thoughts are with you from all the Nasty members.

gramps

Veteran Member
Jul 5, 2009
mankato, mn
Hope he makes a quicker than expected recovery. Sorry to hear he got hurt, nobody wants things like this to happen especially to our kids.

70lt1z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
Man that's horrible news. Prayers going your way. So easy to ignore fire risks until it happens, and then it happens fast. I lost a friend in the eighties due to a broken trouble light bulb setting the gas tank on fire.

Latest posts