Neighbor trying to sell me this 67 Mustang convertible

ggtsvnv

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2002
Fallon, NV
If repo parts for mustangs are as poor quality as repo camaro parts then there has to be $1000.00 in parts there. Fenders, hood, chrome above the windshield, bumpers, grill, doors, guages, and more. Thats if you couldn't find a mustang guy to want it as a project at twice that price. I think I would be on that.

Jimmac

Veteran Member
Dec 24, 2013
tucson az
there's probably a question like this on a mustang forum.
neighbors trying to sell my this pos 70 camaro with 2 dinky bumpers for 1000 bucks, should I buy it?

when my daughter was 15 and we were looking for a first car for her, lady had a 67 fastback body on a trailer for 1000 bucks. no motor, no title, just had a backyard paint job. I called my daughter and asked if she wanted a mustang fastback as a first car, she passed because she thought it would look like a pinto hatchback. So I left, it was gone the next day. that was a bone headed move on my part. jim

brooksman9

Veteran Member
Jun 10, 2007
Olive Branch, MS
Missed out on a 67 fastback when I was 15. Looked at it. 6 cylinder was going out but all else was nice. Passed. On the way home talking to my brother I changed my mind. Called him maybe an hour later...gone. It was only $600. It was a while ago. Lol.

72SS9681

Jul 20, 2014
Walla Walla, WA
Just checked ebay completed listings and there's a couple of rusty convertible 67's that sold for more than $9000. If the owner has a clear title I would jump on it. If you listed it locally I would think you would be able to sell it for at least 2,500 to 3,500 with out a lot of trouble. Of course that depends where you live and whether you want to hassle with it.