never again !!!

muscl car

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Gallatin Tennessee
Try to give a bath to my 1yr old Maine Coon cat named Gizmo . Had to clean him up after he made mess of himself in the litter box . Made sure water was right temp and then reassured him I wasn't trying to hurt him as I placed him in 6" deep water in the tub

He was screaming loudly and flailing his sharp claws seconds after being placed inside the tub of 6" deep water . Was able to get him clean but have nice scars on my hands now as he jumped from the tub . Funny thing is now after a few min he is now rubbing up against me as I'm trying to towel dry him and being very loveable towards me

loyal guardian

Veteran Member
Aug 28, 2013
helena mt
Cat cleaning directions:
Step one: lift toliet bowl lid
Step two: add deturgent
Step three: in one smooth motion grab cat, put into toliet and sit on lid
Step four: after few minutes of self aggitation, flush three times
Step five: take broom handle and as far back as possible lift lid, cat will rocket out self drying

muscl car

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Gallatin Tennessee
loyal guardian said:
Cat cleaning directions:
Step one: lift toliet bowl lid
Step two: add deturgent
Step three: in one smooth motion grab cat, put into toliet and sit on lid
Step four: after few minutes of self aggitation, flush three times
Step five: take broom handle and as far back as possible lift lid, cat will rocket out self drying

Did think about doing that LOL!!!

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, You gotta remember your on a car board and spice that story up.

muscl car said:
Man, I came across some real dirty pussy last night. I decided to clean it up and man did I get tore up. Now it just won't leave me alone, dang.

*This was a joke, only a joke. Had this been an attempt to insult I would have certainly used profanity. This joke was intended to make people chuckle, mainly Chuck. You can't say chuckle without Chuck so I hope he got a giggle out of it but I am not a professional comedian so the results may vary. No cats were harmed while thinking up this marginally funny joke. It is not copyrighted and may be used without expressed written consent of the national football league (as long as you don't let Rodger Goodell know because he'll suspend me.)

dirtmod08

Veteran Member
Jan 17, 2007
Central Illinois
Knuckle Dragger said:
Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, You gotta remember your on a car board and spice that story up.

*This was a joke, only a joke. Had this been an attempt to insult I would have certainly used profanity. This joke was intended to make people chuckle, mainly Chuck. You can't say chuckle without Chuck so I hope he got a giggle out of it but I am not a professional comedian so the results may vary. No cats were harmed while thinking up this marginally funny joke. It is not copyrighted and may be used without expressed written consent of the national football league (as long as you don't let Rodger Goodell know because he'll suspend me.)
Funny, you could work the word "coon, screaming, flailing, and rubbing up against me" in there somewhere too.:crazy:

Keizer

BANNED
Jan 17, 2005
Wa State
Reminds me of this:

"Just saw the little boy (Chuck) next door licking whip cream off the cat. Pretty sure he heard something he shouldn't have." :eek: :crazy: :p

twozs

Veteran Member
Aug 5, 1999
hopewell jct ny
we have a maine coon also and the cats fur got matted on his ass . as he sharted , it built up on him . well I definitely was NOT going your route and brought the cat to the vet .he was getting sick . they knocked him out and shaved his ass . well he was pretty irritated back there .when he got home he was standing in front of the door contemplating going out side so my wife nudged him with her foot . well she must have hit the raw spot as he bit her on the calf . with in 2 hours her leg was completely swollen and she ended up in the hospital for 3 days ...you might want to keep an eye on those wounds