Nice eBay Gold 74 Z28

mallard

Veteran Member
Oct 3, 2013
SK, Canada
It’s a nice looking car alright. However I think attention was drawn before to the “1300” number of type LTs built.

Z28PILOT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 8, 2009
Emerald Isle , NC
I m not sure I ve seen these bumperets , rubber thingy ma do ‘s , on a 1974 Camaro frt. and rear bumpers before ? . I thought that was latter Camaro appearance items.

That ding he points out on the driver side rear quarter is fairly larger to me than he makes out. Football size dent is not minor in my book.

watching to see if it sells.

74Z28GC3

Veteran Member
Sep 1, 2000
North Pole, Alaska
I m not sure I ve seen these bumperets , rubber thingy ma do ‘s , on a 1974 Camaro frt. and rear bumpers before ? . I thought that was latter Camaro appearance items.

That ding he points out on the driver side rear quarter is fairly larger to me than he makes out. Football size dent is not minor in my book.

watching to see if it sells.

Bumper guards were an option on 74 Z28’s as V30 and ordered as Bumper Equipment. I have seen photos of them on that year Z28 before. I wonder why this Z28 has the front spoiler ends, but not the rear spoilers on it. There was a spoiler package option for both the front and rear spoilers as option D80. Maybe, a dealer could just order it with front spoilers or the customer had them added later.

Z28PILOT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 8, 2009
Emerald Isle , NC
Bumper guards were an option on 74 Z28’s as V30 and ordered as Bumper Equipment. I have seen photos of them on that year Z28 before. I wonder why this Z28 has the front spoiler ends, but not the rear spoilers on it. There was a spoiler package option for both the front and rear spoilers as option D80. Maybe, a dealer could just order it with front spoilers or the customer had them added later.

Ok. Thanks George , I noticed the frt extensions too, but they were cheap back then , I bought a new pair plus the middle piece to repair the previous damage on my first 74 Camaro around 1977 . Small dealer it was , but had all three in stock. I also noticed he has couple sections missing center around emblem of his grill.