Nice eBay Gold 74 Z28

Bobs RPO Z/28

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Spoiler option was frt & rear, not just front. Back in the day I'd seen them w/o spoilers w/decals. Strange. Grill has a chunk out of it, missing lower strips on rear valance below/next to license plate. Agree on drivers side 'ding", poor touch up in the light and much larger than a ding. Great its under 30,000 miles but agree best guess reserve is 40K. Nuts.

mallard

Veteran Member
Oct 3, 2013
SK, Canada
Now it says “no longer available” so presumably the $38,300 was accepted or the seller pulled it from sale. Either way it’s a good indication of what these cars are worth.

mallard

Veteran Member
Oct 3, 2013
SK, Canada
Spoiler option was frt & rear, not just front. Back in the day I'd seen them w/o spoilers w/decals. Strange. Grill has a chunk out of it, missing lower strips on rear valance below/next to license plate. Agree on drivers side 'ding", poor touch up in the light and much larger than a ding. Great its under 30,000 miles but agree best guess reserve is 40K. Nuts.
Front spoiler could be purchased separately. I replaced mine while it was still available from GM.

Z28PILOT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 8, 2009
Emerald Isle , NC

I ve seen some odd ball options ones too. When I first came to NastyZ , a dude located and posted pics of a low mile 74Z , around 35k miles . I believe it was met. Brown and had sat in his fathers back yard 30 years , after the original owned died around 1980 maybe earlier. It was an odd Automatic trans with shift on column and 3:73 posi rear and no AC . LOL …I love it , hard core old school right there and pretty plain optioned. The car sank way deep in the soft soil . A rescue attempt , raising the buried car , yielded a totally rusted lower body and frame completely 360 degrees of Swiss cheese . So many a car died parked out side with plastic laid over them .

in HS a girl had what looked a plain brown met. Type LT Camaro . , no decals , no Z28 side emblems ..but it had type LT emblems and trim and 14 inch Camaro wheels that came on Type LT . Her father was a known car buff. He ordered the car and had all visual Z28 clues removed and had the 14 inch wheels installed at dealer. Couple years after HS this car showed up on a local used car lot . My cousin heard it was for sale , we went over to check it out , and low and behold , it had a Z28 engine with emissions sticker and Z28 on trim tag . I did not believe him as he had already checked it out . Went myself . Well sure enough, it was a Z28 , I guess her father ordered the car with decals and had them removed. I had always noticed it sounded really nice when she got on it leaving the school parking lot . She had a lead foot like her father.