Nice FedEx

ssupercoolss

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
PA
I have been delivered an empty box as well. For the life of me i can remember exactly what it was, but it was something resembling a threaded rod. Hole in corner of the box, and nothing but sail boat fuel inside. Over all, of the things i have delivered to me, i have a high success rate, so i cant complain too much.

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Pretty disappointed with Summit at this point. They sat on the replacement for almost two days before getting is shipped. Now it's delayed in shipping again and I might get it tomorrow but likely Monday. Used FedEx again. I hate to say it but I should have just bought it from Amazon. I was trying to use Summit and support a speed shop.

Green70Z28

Sep 30, 2021
Cookeville,TN
I sent my 71 Trans Am's rear bumper to be re-chromed. When it was delivered to my front door by UPS I noticed a distinct V shape in the wrapped package. During shipping my newly re-chromed bumper was severely bent. I called UPS and was told it wasn't their problem, it wasn't packaged correctly. I said, perhaps you didn't hear me correctly, this is a steel car bumper that was bent into a V shape. No amount of bubble wrap would have prevented that. I can't imagine what could have happened in shipping that resulted in bending a steel bumper.

The vendor sent me another bumper and I left it for the vendor and UPS to sort out.

Dave Nelson

Veteran Member
Dec 19, 2003
Vineland N.J USA
1650728332787.png

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
I got the replacement today. It was one throw away from coming out of the box again but it's here and undamaged lol.

Latest posts