NOS GM lower valance and upper header value ?

Ricks72Z28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 1, 2005
I have the lower valance and upper header panels new in the GM boxes that I’m thinking about selling….looking for opinions on value…..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 116

74_Camaro

Veteran Member
Feb 14, 2010
Olathe, KS > Dearborn, MI
Ballpark figures I'd say 3-400 for the upper header panel and maybe 7-800 for the lower valance. NOS stuff is tough to find but if someone's doing a top-level restoration they'll also pay top dollar, you just have to find the right buyer.

The header panels aren't too difficult to find in good shape and the repops aren't too bad either. That lower valance is an extremely scarce piece since nearly every original is broken and the repops don't fit at all. Being NOS it may even bring more than my ballpark number, maybe up to $1,000 if the right buyer comes along!

Out of curiosity does the header panel have holes drilled for an emblem? Or is it a true '74 piece with no emblem holes? Most I've seen are '75-77 pieces since they have header emblem holes in the center.

7ty-74

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 21, 2002
Nebraska
If you sell them separate. I might be interested in the lower. But it might be out of my price range?