Not Hot Women of Hollywood

ColdBastrd

Veteran Member
Jul 9, 2002
I just saw this woman trending on the net and it got me thinking to make a thread.

Let's hear the women that Hollywood tries to convince us is hot but you don't think that they are.

Here is one of my picks....Dakota Johnson. They put her in that 50 Shades movie and try to pawn her off to us as hot and sexy but in my opinion.....

NOT HOT
dakota_johnson_3_zpsdkw5gyqg.jpg

Shizzle

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 2012
oak lawn, illinois
Any Kartrashian (actually the mom is probably the only one I'd throw one in, but after her latest conquests, it's probably like throwing a hotdog down a hallway).

Cameron Diaz, Mila Kunis, Julia Roberts (though in Pretty Woman she wasnt bad), actually there are very few hollywoods that are hot.

ol' grouch

Veteran Member
Jul 4, 2013
Evansville, In.
Shizzle said:
Any Kartrashian (actually the mom is probably the only one I'd throw one in, but after her latest conquests, it's probably like throwing a hotdog down a hallway).

Cameron Diaz, Mila Kunis, Julia Roberts (though in Pretty Woman she wasnt bad), actually there are very few hollywoods that are hot.

I wonder why mom Kardashian doesn't get along with her ex-husband better. After all, she's a middle aged white woman and so is he, she? I've never followed the Kardashians so I don't really know her name.

Latest posts