Not Hot Women of Hollywood

LayZ

Veteran Member
Jun 9, 1999
NJ. US
I have to agree with allot of people, i can't see how anyone can think Selma Hayek isn't hot.
Great body, nice face, sexy voice and has aged VERY well. She is on my pass list with the wife. LOL.

BMR Suspension

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2013
Tampa FL
harbone66 said:
I fixed Sarahs pic...:D

Selma Hayek is a [email protected]#king goddess!

salma-hayek-5.jpg

Whenever Dusk till Dawn is on I have to stop and watch her part when she dances...yummy...:eek:

tumblr_mpteg7bxsm1reey4zo2_500.gif

She is so freaking Hot, anybody that thinks otherwise must be Blind!

BMR Suspension

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2013
Tampa FL
Overtrained said:
I used to think Courteney Cox was smoking hot until she started messing with her face. Leave the $hit alone! You cant be 21 forever.

You are right about that! She was cute as heck! I blame it on that Doofus she married!

Demi Moore was hot, but not anymore - she tries to act 21!

Camarolina

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 12, 2009
Unionville, NC
Wow! Selma Hayek, Jennifer Aniston & Angelia Jolie all accused of being not hot? I know to each his own but come on. Some things are universal.
It needs to be clarified. Never hot or just not hot now?
The three mentioned above are getting a few miles on them now but in there prime....damn.
Hollywierd is not the place to look for real honey's.

Overtrained

Veteran Member
Sep 10, 2015
Merrick, NY
BMR Suspension said:
You are right about that! She was cute as heck! I blame it on that Doofus she married!

Demi Moore was hot, but not anymore - she tries to act 21!

Thats what being in the spotlight does, you think you have to keep up your younger appearance to appease your fans. Plastic surgery is the worst thing you can do.

gramps

Veteran Member
Jul 5, 2009
mankato, mn
^ agreed. Don't like Angelina's looks, her monkey lips or her personality. About as dumb as a box of rocks as far as I'm concerned