NPD Pad clip location

Discussion in 'Interior Restoration' started by camarolife78, Jun 27, 2015.

1. camarolife78

camarolife78 Veteran Member

I am in the process of installing my dash (finally). For those of you that have installed the NPD dash pad, the clips for the upper right hand side that snap in, NPD uses 5, 4 short and 1 long, does anyone remember the location of the long and shorts? I don't have any paperwork that I can find that shows me which goes where.

Thanks!

2. z28dug

z28dug Veteran Member

I did mine several months ago....if I recall correctly the long clip was the one closet to the passenger door....

3. camarolife78

I think it is the opposite...I looked at it, I had installed the long one on the pass side, and the one right next to the cluster is not engaging....I think I will swap them and see how it goes.

4. z28dug

z28dug Veteran Member

Now you are going to make me drop the glove box and crawl under the dash to look at my installation....LOL

5. camarolife78

LOL sorry, it was definitely by the instrument cluster....the long one was sticking out way too far on the passenger side. Swapped em around, and the long one almost clips in but is a hair too short, but the other 4 are in...so I just left it. Feels rock solid!