NVX audio dealer

Discussion in 'Car Audio, Electronics & Security' started by 75Camaro4x4, Jan 22, 2015.

1. 75Camaro4x4

75Camaro4x4 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I just wanted to leave a post here letting others know that I am a NVX and Belva audio dealer, and am willing to give the biggest discounts I can give to NastyZ28 members. Private message me for questions/concerns/prices. I can help recommend product based off of what your end goal and budget is.

NVX sells Coaxles, components, subwoofers, amplifiers, OFC wiring, RCA's, noise filters, etc. They do not carry head units.

Belva carries an assortment of audio products as well, but I would not recommend them unless if on a tight budget.

If you would like to look up the product yourself, Full product info can be found at:
    http://www.NVX.com
    http://www.sonicelectronix.com/m725-nvx.html

I run their 900.5 amp and their VS series components and subwoofer myself. I really like the product, much better than most of other stuff that I have personally paid more or the same for. That's why I decided to become a dealer for them. Customer support is amazing.

That is all for now.

2. hessdawg

hessdawg Veteran Member

Hey
    These are some well designed and powerful small amps and some great prices.

3. 75Camaro4x4

I completely agree.

I just bought 2 of the Belva amps to try out for myself today. The dyno's and reviews don't appear to be bad, but I'd like to run them myself to see how they do. They are VERY cheap, and even if they only do 1/2 of the watts they claim its still a good deal. Just as long as they don't junk out. The Dyno's I saw did between around 3/4's claimed wattage. If that's the case, I think they will make some people on a tight budget very happy.

4. 75Camaro4x4

Ermagerrrd. I recieved my shipment of quite a few things (bought for myself to try out) and the quality is amazing for the price. The VCW subwoofers are absolute monters, and very happy with the Belva amps. For how much they cost, they went past expectations.