ok ok, i think the lakes are full now.

67lemanster

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 20, 2003
I AM ILK
TheFly said:
Send me some DRPepper in a glass bottle and Ill see what I can do.

Plano n mexico are only places that make it with real sugar.

fly you got some bad info. its dublin Texas that uses real pure cane sugar. ask ron;)

mexico might

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
See one place down there had 18 inches of rain overnight. That's some serious rain. Time to build an ark.

67lemanster

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 20, 2003
I AM ILK
tom3 said:
See one place down there had 18 inches of rain overnight. That's some serious rain. Time to build an ark.

yeah north of dallas by where jakeshoe lives. also the sylvan street via duct that crosses the trinity river from dallas into oak cliff, its under water. :screwup: the trinity can get nasty when it rains this much. water cresting the levees. its a mess

MIDNIGHTBLUE

Veteran Member
Jul 28, 2000
Southern Kaifornia
Man I wouldnt mind having some of that too, hot and dry. We've been averaging 100 degree temps for the last two weeks or so, no rain, zip. My AC broke a few years back and the house gets up to 80s on the inside, last year it got up to 96 in the house, 112 outside.

Got so hot in my house last year, I took a leak and started a grease fire.

BIGBADBOWTIE

Veteran Member
Dec 9, 2003
Huntsville, Alabama
TheFly said:
Send me some DRPepper in a glass bottle and Ill see what I can do.

Plano n mexico are only places that make it with real sugar.

Though I knoa they still want more in Zapata TX, Zapata lake is still way way down. My Grandma use to fish from her back yard in the lake. now it still over 200 yards away.

Dublin Texas, home of the original DP plant still makes it with Imperial Pure Cane Sugar. I had some 3 weeks ago.

Same here.... My dog is pissing dust and crapping wood chips. We are somthing like 20" below our normal.

79camaro2001

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 4, 2003
Monroeville, PA
we can get cans of DrPepper made with pure sugar at our local United Supermarket store. i think it is like $8 for a 6 pack though, but the cans are like 1 and a half size of a regular can.