One owner 1973 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by 1970 BLACK/WHITE Z-28, Jan 21, 2020.

1. 1970 BLACK/WHITE Z-28

1970 BLACK/WHITE Z-28 New Member

Interested in trading my one owner 1973 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT for a 67-69 Camaro, Can add cash depending on the car/car condition, Documented with its original window sticker, sales invoice, 100% stock and unaltered, Original Turbo-Fire 350ci 2/bbl engine, Turbo-Hydra-Matic 350 automatic transmission, Factory cold air conditioning, power disc brakes, power steering, bucket seats, console w/floor shift, Garage kept/pampered, Never wrecked, rawhided or abused, Beautiful southern body, floors, and trunk, Never subjected to salty roads or climates.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  2. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

You might not find someone here to trade with you but you might find someone willing to buy it. Post a price and see what happens. Also, it's a good idea to post some pictures so that we can see it. I see you live in Eads. I'm just around the corner from you in Cordova