Packers Rule Vikings Drool

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Bandit723, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Vikings 16 Packers 21

2. 1980RS

1980RS Veteran Member

Vikings just plain SUCK! They can get rid of Cousins, he has AP fumbleitis. 84 mil for that loser and can't hang on to the ball and gets intercepted way too much.

3. gramps

gramps Veteran Member

They certainly beat themselves today....that stupid throw on 1st down in the end zone that was picked....dumb dumb dumb. I get it, every qb will have a throw they like back, they’d like to have never thrown. But damn man this guy has several every freakin game! And it’s the same old story”I’m disappointed in myself” blah blah blah.
    I don’t think the Vikes had much of a choice other than cousins - I think they thought they could retain bridgewater or Keenum at a lower price, but then all 3 went for higher dollars and quickly, leaving the Vikes without a qb at all, painted themselves into a corner so they gave Kirk that outrageous money.

(And the zebras certainly didn’t help today either. Wtf was that made up call that reversed a td?? Even the idiots on tv were lost)

4. Twisted_Metal

Twisted_Metal Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

^+1
    A NO-FLAG “penalty” which nullifies a touchdown? :confused:

Why doesn’t the NFL just go to a New York review of every player on every play and get rid of referees entirely?:rolleyes:

5. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

don't give them any ideas....^^^^^

MODS....delete that post before someone sees it ....

I watch about 30 min of Not Free Long ...a week just to remind myself how freaking GREAT HOCKEY is..! Go WINGS

6. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

The Packers did win the game. The first time the Packers have beat the Vikings since Christmas Eve in 2016 - over 1000 days...

But after jumping out to a quick 21 point lead in the first 16 minutes, their offense failed to do anything the rest of the game. In the 11 possessions after, Rodgers led the Packers to an average of 13 yards per drive.

Aaron was whining to his new head coach by the end of the game.

Aaron Rodgers says he and Matt LaFleur weren’t “yelling how much we love each other”

Schism???

The Packers were lucky that the NFL misapplied the new rule to disallow the Vikings TD. The rule was put in place to avoid "Clear and Obvious" pass interference like what happened in the Rams/Saints playoff game last year where the Rams defender "blew up" the intended Saints receiver before the ball got to him.

I look forward to the rematch on 12/23 and I will be there in my regular seat.

7. 72'z'steve

72'z'steve Veteran Member

Not a big sports fan,but am glad the packers win because it keeps the "fans" I use that loosely at work happy.Things great on Monday when they win,bad when they lose! "goin to the superbowl already!!-sheeeh.
    Wifey wonders aloud with the CTE and such if the football seen in the Jetsons is coming in our lifetimes-Spaceley Space Sprockets VS Cogswell Cogs!!
    I remember the time the packers lost the superbowl to Denver [I know it was 20 years ago] my "superfan"neighbor came out ripped both the packer flags off his jimmy's windows and smashed them over his knee and threw them in the snow till spring-priceless-then next august bought another pair of flags for the car!! Later Steve!!