Personalized Plates

La.Z8

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 6, 2003
N.W. Louisiana
I`ve only had one " Nova SS ". It was on a pristine Marina Blue 1967 Nova SS, 327, 4-sp, 12 bolt posi, 300 hp, Factory AC also. Sweet little car. I was at a Super Chevy Sunday at Ennis and a guy walked up and offered a lot of $$$ for it. Took the $$$. Terrible driving car, very quick though for a non modified Nova.

72'z'steve

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2000
waukesha wi usa
Lady around here couldn't get "honey" so put in for "B POOP"! she had it for years [I saw it many times and chuckled] then someone at DMV was tasked with going thru the personal plates file for "inappropriate" plates and there were a bunch of them including her's I guess.Was a news story about it,Another one nixed I remember from the story was a fella with "MR PAIN" too threatening I guess???There was also an issue with the letter codes on plates too They had to nix the @@@- FAT series because a large Marge was angered by it! He-He-He-Later Steve!!

450bench

Veteran Member
Feb 25, 2002
memphis, tn-shelby
Best plate I’ve ever seen was years and years ago driving through Arkansas. My mom spotted it first. She just said “holy sh_t, look at that license plate!” It said FAH Q. Swear to goodness. I’ve still never seen my parents laugh that hard together to this day. They’ve been married for 67 years. Ages 91 and 90.

muscl car

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Gallatin Tennessee
When I was living in Ca I ordered Veteran lic plates for my Tacoma. It was my old unit I was attached to .... MWSG-37 . A few weeks later i got a letter from the DMV and it says "unable to process request for lic plates" reason .... inappropriate sexual language !!

Latest posts