Pete's "71" Restomod Update 01

[email protected]

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
NY
Nice car, too bad you have all those foreign made parts on it, haaaaa ha, just kidding, it is harder to get USA made parts for the older cars , and I for one a glad someone makes them, or I would be sunk, on finding the parts I want and need, keep posting, I want to see your progress!!

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Great video. Nice camera as well. Super clear.
Looks liek you have all the necessary parts you need to have a performing driver of a car. I saw the A/C and was immediately jealous.

xten

Veteran Member
Sep 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Great start and nice parts Pete. Wheels are cool. The 12 bolt was available in 1970. If it makes you feel any better Canada would be considered North America and they have been making GM cars and parts as long as I can remember. My 66 GTO had a maple leaf.
A friend got a complete Mexico motor from a scrap yard as a back-up motor for his street stock roundy round car. He beat the snot out of that thing and couldn't kill it. I ended up with it when he quit racing. We called it "the challupa motor". Just to see what it would take, finally sprayed the daylights out of it and grenaded it @ 8,200 RPM when I rung the tires. At the time I had a fresh built 383 to put in. Wish I still had the challupa.

Latest posts