Pete's "71" Restomod Update 01

peteegger

Veteran Member
Jul 27, 2006
North Las Vegas, NV.
Finally got the BeCool radiator installed! Left some parts information in the comments section of the video. Hopefully will be helpful and reduce someone else's frustration especially when selecting hoses for the GM serpentine accessory drive.

peteegger

Veteran Member
Jul 27, 2006
North Las Vegas, NV.
The Keisler Engineering TKO600 conversion kit didn't provide all that was needed for the electrical. Keisler sold his company many, many years ago and it became Silver Sport Transmissions.

peteegger

Veteran Member
Jul 27, 2006
North Las Vegas, NV.
I'm starting the wiring and just wanted to showcase a few of the things I found today after about an hour. If this is a sign of things to come it should be a real blast using an American Auto Wire "Classic Update Kit" with some of the changes that will be required. How I choose to wire this car may be completely different than how others have done it. I do make mistakes so these videos should be taken as entertainment and not used as a template. Use this video at your own risk! I will try my best to make these videos accurate. I think it's worth repeating... I do make mistakes! Today's video was just an intro and I was all over the place just trying to showcase a couple examples of wiring changes that this AAW kit will require for how I intend to wire it. Future videos will most likely only show one or two specific circuits at a time. I look at this as eating an Elephant. You can eat an entire Elephant... one bite at a time!

Latest posts