Police: Singer Amy Winehouse dies at age 27

DevelsDaughter

Veteran Member
May 11, 2011
nj
Reading some of these posts realy makes me wonder at times..Everyone is different..Walk a mile in THEIR shoes and see how their world is..some respond to help some others not..I don't blame her,shes only the product of her enviroment..IE remember Anna Nicole??..

Just hope for some of these cruel posts that YOU never suffer anything close to losing a loved one like this,but hey they brought on themselves right?..

GoldenOne7710

Equal Opportunity Offender
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 23, 2004
Athens, GA
musclecarjohn said:
Sad yes...but it's not like we didn't see that coming
I agree.

I don't know a whole lot about her....but everything I've ever heard/read about her has to do with her self destructive behavior. What a sad life.

Prototype4342

Veteran Member
Sep 10, 2010
Las Cruces, NM
Yeah yeah RIP and all that, but there was a soldier last week that committed suicide in the bunker outside of my room, where's that story? It bothers me that people care more about crack-addicted celebrities than our service members.

mjoc

Veteran Member
Apr 29, 2003
Sherman Oaks, Ca
Prototype4342 said:
Yeah yeah RIP and all that, but there was a soldier last week that committed suicide in the bunker outside of my room, where's that story? It bothers me that people care more about crack-addicted celebrities than our service members.

Again back to what I said before. people care more about people who don't do anything to better the world then they do those who do.

Michael