POPs Cruise is On!

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
I hope Al remembers where that Walmart is. All I remember is turning left and winding around on some road and there's Walmart! We will find it!

my71bmf

Veteran Member
May 26, 2008
Tulsa, Ok
I'm going to try to make this one. Judi, your right, my name is Eddie. I am however directionaly challenged, and I was wondering if I could follow you to Sapulpa? I've never been out that way.

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
LOL! Eddie, yes u we can meet up with u in Catoosa. Like I said I hope we can remember where the Sapulpa Walmart is :) Glad ya r gonna go!

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Chet PM'd me and said looks good for POPs unless something comes up for his kiddos. But I hope both u and your gang can go!

Ronnie: Think I sold the intake!

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
I was thinking we took Rt 66 thru Sapulpa. Will ck with Al about that. Isnt the road to Walmart a left turn off Rt 66 (can't recall the name of the road we turned on to)? We'll figure it out. Im confused bec one time we met at another Walmart in Glenpool off Hwy 75.

gutted72

Veteran Member
Mar 4, 2002
Jennings, OK
I think the first trip I went with you to pops you met Ronnie at the walmart in Glenpool (thats when your car wouldn't start) and the other time I met you guys at the walmart in sapulpa.
The walmart in sapulpa is at the end of hwy 117 and it is a left off of route 66.

Judy, The wife is going to go and depending on the weather, my neighbors will be going also. You met them at one of the car shows last year. So I will have 4 in my party.

Last edited:

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Wess, thanks for reminding me of Hwy 117, what wud I do w/o ya! Glad your wife is going and friends too!

I guess we need to start posting a "head-count" for POPs. So if anyone hasn't chimed in yet, let's get 'er done! It'll be here before we know it! Thanks!

gutted72

Veteran Member
Mar 4, 2002
Jennings, OK
Here is the list as of this post so far:

Al & Judy (probizjudi) = 2
David (496z28) = 4
Wess (gutted72) = 4
Gary (Inspector57) = 3 ?
Eddie (My71bmf) = 1
Ronnie (1973Camaro406) = 1 ?
Chet (71Camaro383) = 2