POPs Cruise is On!

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
The Tulsa gang "should" be there about 3pm, if we leave on time. :)

Glad you can join us.

What kind of vehicle will u be in and how many people in your party? We will try to have the first person(s) who arrive get us on the waiting list to eat.

Thanks! C U Sunday!

gutted72

Veteran Member
Mar 4, 2002
Jennings, OK
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate with us for sunday. I'm so ready to go for a cruise, just need to wash the car and I'm on the road.

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Yes its supposed to be a great, warm sunny day!

Wess, talked to Ronnie and all he says is that he will try to go. So I asked him to text me if he is going so we know to wait for him at Walmart.

Did you add WyldeZ28 to the count? We should still hve a good sized group meeting there!

wyldeZ28

Veteran Member
Feb 14, 2001
Choctaw, OK 73020
Sorry I didn't post this sooner I've been crazy busy. I will be in my :bowtie: 79 Z28 :bowtie: There will be two of us. Looks like we will have our own car show there. :cool:

Joe Wylde

Last edited:

HexTSS

Apr 8, 2010
Tulsa, OK
My old man posts here as UNK and has a 77 Z under the knife so I've just been lurking. I'm in the Sapulpa area though, so if you guys aren't against a little 4th gen tagging along I could probably talk him into riding shotgun in the 2001 SS and we'd be 2 more bodies.

Think it's gonna be a blast, eagerly awaiting more details!

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
HextSS, we'd love to have you guys!

We are leaving from the Sapulpa Walmart 1PM sharp. Please confirm you will meet us at the Walmart.

I can't wait to see your SS, I love 'em!

Wess, pls update the "count" again! This thing is getting huge! :)