Possible ISIS attack in Canada - stuff just got real folks

MotionClone

Veteran Member
Jan 20, 2014
away from the crazies
onovakind67 said:
Here's a picture of Canadian born robber and druggie Michael Joseph Hall with a lever-action 30-30 rifle.

You forgot to mention the other details like:

-He attacked Parliament and other sites in Canada and has been killed
-Recent convert to Islam
-Passport suspended after chatter pickup up by intel that he was planning to travel to Syria
-ISIS has called upon Canadian Muslims to attack Canadian interests.

onovakind67

Veteran Member
Jul 8, 2001
Fairfield, CA
MotionClone said:
You forgot to mention the other details like:

-He attacked Parliament and other sites in Canada and has been killed
-Recent convert to Islam
-Passport suspended after chatter pickup up by intel that he was planning to travel to Syria
-ISIS has called upon Canadian Muslims to attack Canadian interests.

I didn't feel it necessary to mention all that since most of it has been previously discussed in this thread. There are probably some Canadians wondering today whatever happened to little Mikey Hall, such a nice boy, and such nice parents.
On the humanitarian scale, this is a very minor incident. It's sensational, but it pales in comparison to the exploits of the FLQ.

69LM1

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
New Orleans, LA
onovakind67 said:
Here's a picture of Islamic Canadian born jihadist robber and druggie Michael Joseph Hall with a lever-action 30-30 rifle.

This is supposed to be kept factual, so I fixed it for you......

Rich

onovakind67

Veteran Member
Jul 8, 2001
Fairfield, CA
69LM1 said:
This is supposed to be kept factual, so I fixed it for you......

Rich

Here's a picture of recently deceased non-arab Islamic Canadian born jihadist robber and druggie with no proven connection to ISIS Michael Joseph Hall with an uncocked lever-action 30-30 rifle, taken before he killed one person in Ottawa. I just guessed at the caliber of the rifle...

Ztoy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 4, 2003
Ionia, Michigan
If you can't be factual about the caliber of the rifle perhaps you shouldn't mention it since it appears being factual to keep this thread going is of paramount import, eh?

MotionClone

Veteran Member
Jan 20, 2014
away from the crazies
Chevrolaine said:
He thought the devil was after him. Pretty sure he woulda done the same thing if he were a born again christian or a southern baptist. Crazy is crazy, regardless of his political beliefs.:confused:

or maybe its just workplace violence again:rolleyes:

Latest posts