Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase...

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Lowend, Sep 18, 2010.

1. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

From my local GM Parts Dept.
    9CFCD140-3256-4866-B677-19D1E98E6B03.jpeg

Zstar likes this.
  2. 1980RS

1980RS Veteran Member

Just got a free pair of Cerwin-Vega speakers, I've been looking for a set for a mighty long time. My brother is going to be pissed that I got a pair.

70-camaro likes this.
  3. kdracer73

kdracer73 Veteran Member

Picked up a Ruger PC 9mm for 2 gun matches. Only had to wait 5 1/2 months for my order to come in. Now if I could find small pistol primers.... 33BFB78F-6A46-4CFE-A4C2-68B133A2B586.jpeg

4. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

I had to get a friend in Canada to buy them and get them over the border and shipped to me. Very hard to find here. I had him send me 5000. Crazy how hard all the supplies are to get.

5. kdracer73

kdracer73 Veteran Member

A lot of the guys are using shopping bots to get them. The firearms trainer I shoot with got 17,000 ssp. But he reloads for shooting teams and students, so will go through them pretty quickly.

6. Jimmac

Jimmac Veteran Member

1943 Lee enfield.

7. Jimmac

Jimmac Veteran Member

20210606_124528.jpg helps to post a pic

Attached Files:

8. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member

You'll really like the PC9, only issue here in NJ we're limited to 10 round magazines.

9. kdracer73

kdracer73 Veteran Member

Same in California

10. FreedomPenguin

FreedomPenguin Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I bought 2000 pounds of river bed rock, cost me 40 bucks, and 29 for delivery fee. not too bad, I had terrible shrubs around my ac, and generator generac, every year I would chop them down and they would grow like into ac and generator tearing everything up. also, English ivy was brewing in that area too, so I tried to kill it all, rounded it up, ripped all the roots I could find out, etc.. a long day.

I just got a little concrete stamper curb thing, where you make your concrete, a little slurry like, like a sand castle, and you use it and move along packing it, basically sculpting a little curb. im going to attempt it this week, but I got the rocks down, (the last photo is darker) because I rinsed them with water, they should be real pretty, I need some more dirt to level out the low spot( the dark dirt) I tossed a bunch of dirt and grass seed down.

it is a project, but it'll pay off. hope I dont regret it though. I would never want to move the 2000 pounds again. I moved the 2k from road, to yard, then again out of my little wagon, so moved 4k with a shovel lol. so from the edge of rocks and out 4 inches will be a little concrete curb/edge when all said done, and on other side of it will be all grass when I get it all done.

my back is hurting, won't lie, im getting soft.

the long skinny area, had a bunch of bushes that was tedious to maintain, dropping a crap ton of seeds. cut them out, as low as I could, sprayed round up, and covered with rocks, will continue to try and murder them as they grow.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Zstar likes this.