Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase...

FreedomPenguin

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
I am perplexed, ordered a 2.5-3lb helmet for my gf.. I guess there was issues, because it was returned to sender due to unreadable label code. Looked at tracking, it was redone and sent out.

My package now weighs 13lbs.. either it is a mistype from 3.1lbs to 13lbs. or something is wonky. maybe I get a cool easter surprise.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Got me a sweet manufacturing steering box yesterday hope its better than the last 3
20220405_192531.jpg
20220405_192633.jpg

Da-bigguy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 19, 2010
Cypress, TX
That might have been me 😂 Not really, not on crowchild.
Yes, that's a crazy spot to be riding a bike on an extremely cold, snowy, windy morning, barely any daylight and on a busy road, on a bridge over the river, absolutely nuts in my opinion but whatever floats their boat!

BLUE72CAMARO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 15, 2004
Bunker Hill, IL
My buddies father in law gave me this blast cabinet a couple years back. He bought it at harbor freight and then never used it. I finally cut loose of some change and decided to get it up and going in a useable form so just bought and made a bunch of changes to it. No siphon tube on gun any more gravity fed into a metering valve arrangement, dust collection and shop vac, better lighting inside, glass window instead of lexan, and made up the frame with casters to raise it up and make it where I can move it easily.

20220406_201133.jpg

Last edited:

mrfleet12

Veteran Member
Aug 8, 2014
West of Chicago IL
My buddies father in law gave me this blast cabinet a couple years back. He bought it at harbor freight and then never used it. I finally cut decided to get it up and going in a useable form so just bought and made a bunch of changes to it. No siphon tube on gun any more gravity fed into a metering valve arrangement, dust collection and shop vac, better lighting inside, glass window instead of lexan, and made up the frame with casters to raise it up and make it where I can move it easily.

View attachment 138338
Looks like you did everything my buddy did to his, it works great.

Latest posts