Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase...

Happy_Dan

Veteran Member
Sep 13, 2013
New Boston, NH
New double din radio in my 2003 Corvette Z06. Nice to have Apple Carplay and NAV. I'll add a back up camera later.

IMG_90181.jpg

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
I got 2 boxes of old Motor Trend, Hot Rod and Car Craft Magazines from the 60's-80's. Lot's of cool ads, articles and the best part, the guy came and dropped them off at my door for me. I though that was pretty nice of someone off of Craigslist.

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
1980RS you consistently get some of the best stuff in my opinion. Absolutely love going thru old magazines especially from the late '70's thru the '80's.
Thanks. Ya, the deals are out there, just have to be in the right place at the right time to get them.

Here is an UPDATE:
Seems some of these old magazines are worth a few bucks, not all but some. As I was searching to see if any were worth bucks most were between $50 and $180 so not too bad. Although I got done with all the Hot Rod and Car Craft mags, I started to look at the value of the Motor Trend ones. I was on this site Wolfgang's and hit the most expensive and there is one from April of '65 that is "Big Bucks" so I started to search through the box as it did have a lot of '65 issues. Sure enough there is it in great shape the April of '65 issue and the value Wolfgang's has id 10K on it, WOW! This just blew me away, not sure why this issue is worth so much and don't know if mine is worth that but for "free" I ain't complaining one bit. Gotta go put it away now for safe keeping.
Here is mine,
20220710_150838.jpg

Here is Wolfgang's https://www.wolfgangs.com/vintage-magazines/motor-trend/vintage-magazine/OMS14239.html

Last edited: