Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase...

Da-bigguy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 19, 2010
Cypress, TX
Boston Whaler I had was incredible. Self bailing, tough as nails, did battle on Lake Ontario quite a few times. Also had a Mercury outboard.
I remember seeing ads for Boston Whaler boats when I was a kid, I wanted to be a boat salesman so read up on them and even had a subscription to Boating magazine when I was 7 years old. I remember seeing an ad for them that showed one of the boat cut into three or four pieces, with each piece afloat and holding a person as well if memory serves me. That impressed the heck out of me!

xten

Veteran Member
Sep 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Bought a little boat for the lake, pic is at sellers house. Always garaged and only used non ethanol gas, 2003 with only 155 hours on 40 hp Merc 2 stroke.
Congratulations Dave! Looks like a nice one. Guy I got my boat from has a BW cruiser-trawler. He said they're virtually unsinkable. A friend could have used that feature last Saturday. He just bought an older Cruisers Inc with twin BBC's. Nice big boat. One of the motors was bad, so he took it out and was planning on fixing. It had thru-hull exhaust. We had "Riverfest" this past weekend, so he took it there so he and his family could hang out on it and enjoy the weekend. Only about a mile or less from where we both live. Water came in through exhaust and out the manifolds. Bilge pumps couldn't keep up and burned them up. Last pic of the boat he showed me it was upside down and only about 2 feet of it was out of the water.

H&S-Builds

Jan 21, 2021
Fitzgerald. GA
rare and expensive but worth it

Attachments

• 20220804_111011.jpg
    20220804_111011.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 36

70camarodude

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 11, 2004
Plymouth, Michigan
New driveway. 21 wide x 45 long with 110 feet of sidewalk from garage to front porch to front street.

Expensive purchase but old concrete was crumbling. Long over due for a new one.

My house was built in 1950 and I believe the old driveway was the original. When they removed old concrete they had a hard time removing up to 14 inch thick concrete 6 feet from garage. LOL. I guess that's why it cost an arm and a leg.

Attachments

• 20220729_122904.jpg
    20220729_122904.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 26

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
New driveway. 21 wide x 45 long with 110 feet of sidewalk from garage to front porch to front street.

My house was built in 1950 and I believe the old driveway was the original. When they removed old concrete they had a hard time removing up to 14 inch thick concrete 6 feet from garage. LOL. I guess that's why it cost an arm and a leg.
Why so thick? was Jimmy Haffa in there, lol.

mrfleet12

Veteran Member
Aug 8, 2014
West of Chicago IL

That looks nice, I just did 50 feet of gravel going out to our woods. We need to replace our driveway, not looking forward to that expense.