Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase...

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
Nope, older HP mold with lower quality casting that some have casting flash/flaking issues, sent them back....could be blems, could be mine LOL.

Take a machinist file to it, watch out for possible casting flash in the booster entries, make sure they are straight as well. They flow more then advertised for the most part.

I'll take those old 4781's that nobody wants off your hands 1980RS LOL.
They just showed up tonight
500-11.jpg
500-23.jpg
500-25.jpg
500-26.jpg

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
I saw a post here for a regular email for "barn finds" it looked interesting and joined it. I had no intention of buying anything because I'm not quite done with the Camaro nevermind I don't have room for another car. Well a 1977 Datsun 280z showed up. Complete car but not running but will crank and turn over. Clear and clean title and complete ownership trail and the seller has owned it since 2010 and only wanted what he paid for the car back out of it. The ad title said $800 I thought it was a scam and meant $8000. I inquired and talked and texted all day yesterday with the owner. $800 was the price so I bought it. He and his wife are making a road trip and bringing it to my parents home in OK this weekend for a very reasonable cost. I'm really excited to see it the next time I'm down there. Here are a few pics.
is that a 2+2 model ? I have a rustbucket 2-seater--- great drivetrain but bad, bad rust thru everywhere. And, I ain't delivering it anywhere.