Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase...

Patstuff28

Veteran Member
Aug 23, 2020
Been watching this for a while. Then after clean up in Florida I went and looked at it a couple of times. 1969 CST C/10. Crusty but that’s what I wanted. 55000 miles. Drove it about 10 miles on township and state roads then 40 miles on the highway at 70 miles an hour home. 350 3 on the tree runs great. Will probably put a 5 speed in it and lower it and drive it. Just a toy for winter in Florida.
That 3 on the tree can be a real anti theft deterrent for the younger generation!

CorkyE

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Not the house - it's paid for. New vinyl siding, didn't go with the cheap contractor grade. I had masonite, what pile of cardboard garbage that stuff is. You can't even buy it any more to make repairs. I had good grass all summer until fall hit, and it quit raining.

20221014_102727.jpg

CorkyE

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Contractor and I discussed Hardie Board, said it's prone to cracking in this area. This siding has a 25 year warranty, what ever that means. Even though I do some serious hiking, at 72 years old, my wife or I will not be hiking those stairs in the future. Don't know if we'll move very far, but there will be a move in the future.

xten

Veteran Member
Sep 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Contractor and I discussed Hardie Board, said it's prone to cracking in this area. This siding has a 25 year warranty, what ever that means. Even though I do some serious hiking, at 72 years old, my wife or I will not be hiking those stairs in the future. Don't know if we'll move very far, but there will be a move in the future.
I hear ya Corky. We have stairs too.
I recently had a very generous offer on my silver Camaro. Went home and told my wife. She said "What would you get"? Expecting me to say another Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, Vette, I said an elevator. She said "What's that, another jacked up truck like you used to build"? I said no, it's a cube that takes you from one floor to another. I'm right behind you in age and we have 18 steps to get in and out of our home.

Zstar

Veteran Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ocala, Florida
CorkyE, you have a beautiful house. When I bought my house in 2011, a one story, no stairs house was a must. 2 steps out to the garage, that's it.

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
Got these two MSD boxes for $50 for the pair and both work. Not sure if either make more power with the Mopar brand name on them, LOL.

Attachments

• 20221016_195536.jpg
    20221016_195536.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts