• The Forum will be unavailable on March 27, 2023 from 8:AM to 12:00 PM EST for maintenance.

Post your pets

ssupercoolss

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
PA
Tank was with me for 14 years. Went everywhere with me. Wicked smart. Great dog. Small animals (bunnies, squirels) were no match for him.
1675549847458.jpeg

grzewnicki

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 9, 2009
Gordon from Jacksonville Fl
My 3rd grey cat, got this one when mullet headed neighbor died, she had kept Mattie in a 2 x 4 framed small chickenwire cage in the living room (house was full of animals, one nite Mullet head showed up at our door at midnite with her arm half ripped off at the elbow, she got between her two fighting pitbulls, I took one look at her and yelled "Cheryl!...its for you" hey shes a surgical tech, I did my part and dialed 911. This pic is when we first got her, I'd coax her out, pet her, then she'd hiss and try to bite. She got better at getting along with me, but as soon as I retired and was around a lot she has come out of her shell, don't be surprised if you walk into my house and I'm laying on the floor petting her. Next pic is Woody our blue and gold Macaw, another reject we got, was a show bird at Marineland years ago, when that closed down he went home with one of the workers, that lady was related to someone my wife works with and when she committed suicide we adopted Woody since her husband was on the road all the time and couldn't take care of him. Stress from leaving Marine land caused him to pluck most of his feathers, I always say he's pretty...pretty ugly!
20171001_165147.jpg
IMG_0459.JPG

Working at the concrete batch plant one day in 2019 and a rock delivery driver said there was a kitten under his truck, went down to look at this tiny, ball of fur coated in muck was laying there, must have rode in on his truck, says there is a bunch of cats where he parks. She made it from where he parked, to the place he picked up my load of rock and then onto my plant, 30 some miles. So I kept asking her what you doing kiddo when I got her and that name stuck. Took her to work with me every day to bottle feed her and get her used to people. SHe hasn't grown much, sits on the narrow armrest of our computer chair. Constantly underfoot, figured out by putting a stool in the kitchen it is so much easier to pet her and keep her from tripping you up.

IMG_3773.JPG
Kiddo stoll.jpg

Da-bigguy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 19, 2010
Cypress, TX
Some pics of our fur-baby, Lily. She's about 11yrs old and is still very active. She loves my daughters and tolerates my wife and I. She does love sleeping on my wife's legs which usually ends up with Lily getting knocked or pushed off the bed. She has started sleeping at my feet every so often but still prefers my wife by a long shot!

Lily 02.jpg
Lily 03.jpg
Lily 01.jpg

Da-bigguy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 19, 2010
Cypress, TX
Cute cat!
Thanks! She's quite the furball! She loves getting brushed and every time the brush ends up with a huge amount of fur on it, even more so in the spring when she starts shedding for the summer! She lets my daughters handle her practically anyway they want to but 99% of the time if I try to pick her up, she runs away. She also seems to enjoy sleeping in odd locations, as seen in the second pic! The last one she was enjoying being outside and started rolling around on the front landing.

Latest posts