project 71 siknss

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by ed nash, Dec 25, 2011.

1. ed nash

ed nash Veteran Member

Thank-you guys it sure is a labor of love to the car hobby that drives me to build the best cars . Now that the weather is nice down here not melting. Lol I can use the car. I just wish I was not sooooo nervous driving it in traffic. I need to start a new build for my wife a 61 nash metro it will be a pro touring car and a driver. To really enjoy. thank again guys. I love check on hear and see all the nice holds ya'll do it gets me going.

2. ed nash

ed nash Veteran Member

Thank-you guys it sure is a labor of love to the car hobby that drives me to build the best cars I can . Now that the weather is nice down here not melting. Lol I can use the car. I just wish I was not sooooo nervous driving it in traffic. I need to start a new build for my wife a 61 nash metro it will be a pro touring car and a driver. To really enjoy. thank again guys. I love checking on hear and see all the nice builds ya'll do it gets me going.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  3. Chris77Z28

Chris77Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! You really do amazing work and you are blessed with a talent i could never own. Great Job!!!!!!!!

4. 80imperialZ28

80imperialZ28 Member

holly crap i am at a loss of words.... from the interior, to the frame work, to the big wheels(which i thought would never look good, and your car changed my mind on that) to the clean slick paintjob. i love it all.

when you got your interior done, did you let the guy freely do as he wanted as long as it looked factory? or did you have a plan as to what you wanted it to look like before he started working?

you know you done something right when your on the front, middle and back of a magazine, and winning car shows in daytona. great job on it all again i am speechless on how great your car looks and turned out we sent a one of a kind custom 55chevy down to daytona in 07-08 and it got plenty of attention but never magazine quality like your camaro

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  5. doublec

doublec Veteran Member

they just don't get any nicer than this one.

6. ed nash

ed nash Veteran Member

7. ed nash

ed nash Veteran Member

Wow guys sorry for the delay.but thank-you for the kind words about the camaro. I have jamming on some new projects and putting a new shop together to serve all the people that have been asking about doing cars for them. I will try to update the camaro therd soon some new things are done and look awesome.

8. ed nash

ed nash Veteran Member

The Int was planed out long before I had shreck Int do the job. I like custom but yet stock. Things that make you think is that the way it came ?

9. gmagno

gmagno Veteran Member

Bad link Ed...... Hope all is well.

10. ed nash

ed nash Veteran Member

All fixed. hows your build coming. It's been a while.