Project car guys

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
My goal with the Z for the past 2 years has been to only take on work that I can complete in a week. Short driving season, and right now no option to work on it in the winter.

I also have my 1990 cop car Caprice that is technically running and driving, but needs a ton of work.

Also a shovelhead Harley project that needs about 2 solid weeks of full time work to get it where I want it.

SPG

Bumblebee Builder
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2018
Sacramento
My goal with the Z for the past 2 years has been to only take on work that I can complete in a week. Short driving season, and right now no option to work on it in the winter.

I also have my 1990 cop car Caprice that is technically running and driving, but needs a ton of work.

Also a shovelhead Harley project that needs about 2 solid weeks of full time work to get it where I want it.
My origonal goal was to enjoy it and just modify things as it ran, but the motor had a rod knock and I just threw my hands in the air and took the entire thing apart.
now it has suspension parts worth more than the actual car.

djorgensen3

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2009
Peoria, Az
Hopefully mine will move in and out of the garage under its own power this next year. Engine runs but thats about it. Been collecting parts for what seems like forever.

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
My origonal goal was to enjoy it and just modify things as it ran, but the motor had a rod knock and I just threw my hands in the air and took the entire thing apart.
Logic and good sense have no part in decisions made by a guy who loves his car.

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ

My plan 15 years ago was to paint the car. It turned into taking the entire car apart adn going through everything. The more I disassembled, the more I found to fix.

Latest posts