Proud dad

PaRoadDawg

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 10, 2002
PA
Today I went out to get the mail and seen a sign posted in my yard. As I got closer, I saw that it was a student of the month sign for my 9th grader.

School has always been a challenge for her, ADHD, allergies to synthetic food dyes, COVID school closings, etc., so to see this brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. Something that I really needed today.

Thanks for letting me share.

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Good for you and congratulations to your daughter.
Those kind of surprises can happen all day as far as I am concerned.

Coadster32

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
Milford,CT
So awesome indeed!! What a great feeling, and thanks for sharing.

Hang in there...my daughter has ADHD, struggled a lot, taking meds, etc. She's now in the 11th grade, and getting way more settled in than she ever could, and just made captain of her cross-country team.

Congrats again!!

Da-bigguy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 19, 2010
Cypress, TX
That is awesome!!!! Congratulations to you and especially to your daughter as well for dealing with all those issues and coming out on top!!

budro6968

Veteran Member
Apr 2, 2016
Jax Florida
Today I went out to get the mail and seen a sign posted in my yard. As I got closer, I saw that it was a student of the month sign for my 9th grader.

School has always been a challenge for her, ADHD, allergies to synthetic food dyes, COVID school closings, etc., so to see this brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. Something that I really needed today.

Thanks for letting me share.
Who put the sign up? That is so cool. God bless.

Latest posts