PSP Go

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 71camaro383, Oct 2, 2009.

1. 71camaro383

71camaro383 Veteran Member

Anyone buy one today? My sons birthday money is burning a hole in his pocket and he has been wanting to buy a PSP. The older ones are cheaper with the games you put in where the new PSP go you have to download the games. Im not sure about this as to how many games it will hold, cost of downloads,ease of download,etc. Any feedback would be appreciated. I do like the thought though of not physically having the games as he usually ends up losing them or damaging the cards like on his nitendo ds.

2. sinner4

sinner4 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

My daughter can answer your question. Im 45 and cant answer it. Whats the world coming to?

3. Javelin3o4

Javelin3o4 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

google search say 17-18 games, however you can expand the memory with a memory stick.

4. mikey_350

mikey_350 Veteran Member

i used to be very into these things, you could do alot with them, bought all the versions except for the latest one, and i havent used mine for anything other than music in the last year. Typically a game takes up 700 mbs, so a 4 gb card can hold about 4 games, ( unless the games are smaller and more compressed now than they were when i was messing with them) than it can hold more.