QA! coil-overs

Discussion in 'Suspension, Steering, Brake & Wheel Topics' started by arnies81camaro, May 2, 2016.

1. arnies81camaro

arnies81camaro Member

Is anyone out there using QA1 coil-overs for front spring/shocks? how are they? are they worth the money?thanks...

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  2. jthomas

jthomas Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Im using QA1 "coilovers" with the Speed Tech tubular control arms. There has been a fair amount of bad reviews on them here, due to the fact the spring still sits in the frame pocket like stock, and claims the shock gets side loaded and leaks. I have had them on for five years and 25000 miles without a single issue. To the contrary, I think they are a great product. I am able to raise or lower the front end within about an inch range and the valving is adjustable so you can soften or firm them up as needed. I set mine on a soft setting and I have not had to change the settings since I installed them. Nothing bad to say here. If and when these need replacement, I will go the same route. Worth the money? Yes!

[​IMG]

3. BMR Suspension

BMR Suspension Veteran Member

I sell QA1's but I would recommend ViKing's. Viking was started by a Former President & VP of QA1. All they make are Shocks, they are all Double adjustable and are less expensive than QA1.

ViKings are going on my '73